Live Blood Microscopy, or Analysis, is a superb educational and motivational tool for every person. Live Blood Analysis is the study of a single drop of blood examined under a microscope, in its living state, in order to determine the general health , vitality and well-being of a person. This is done as the client observes their own sample on a monitor and they can see the actual state of their own blood, and get an assessment of how to improve their health to the maximum.
Who Can Benefit?
Live Blood Microscopy is suitable for you if:
- You are feeling tired, run down, or stressed
- You are struggling with illness and wish to enhance your recovery
- You are an athlete wanting to improve performance and recovery
- You have troubling symptoms, e.g. Menopause that you do not understand.
- You believe in preventative health
- You have problems with dieting.
How Can It Help Me?
Looking directly at your blood is a unique experience. Over the course of the test you will be given comprehensive information in a way that will be clear and easy to follow.
You can start to understand what is happening on a cellular level in your body, and can see for yourself how, over a period of time, the positive changes that you have taken can improve and enhance your life.
You can use Live Blood Analysis as an excellent indicator to your cellular health and monitor the changes over a long period of time.